WMail gladly respects your privacy and will always look forward to having a great relationship with the community. Here’s the list of information that is collected about you.
Using the app
When you use WMail it sends some anonymised usage information that is used by developer to measure how many people use the app. WMail uses Google Analytics to collect this information. When sending usage information, no personal information about the user, the users emails or users data is monitored. The typical information that WMail sends for measurement is:
- The version of WMail you’re using (e.g. 1.3.7)
- The language of the operating system (e.g. en_US)
- The type of operating system being used (e.g. windows, darwin, linux)
- The size of the WMail window
- The IP address of the collection request can be used to derive the rough geographical region (e.g. USA, UK etc)
It’s important to emphasize that no personal information or information about your emails are collected. The collected analytics are only used to help the developer fix or improve the application.
Reporting a bug
Contacting the Developer
There are those times when you will need to contact the developer, in which you will fill out the “contact us” form instead. Though this usually isn’t the case, some contact information is needed to contact you back.